The Big Place Conversation - 28th January 2023
AK Bell Library | Free
The Big Place Conversation begins in 2023!
This is a conversation between the Council and the communities of the Perth & Kinross area to find out how you use your town, village or neighbourhood, and what is important to you. The primary purpose of the engagement is to help shape the future land use and development of the Perth & Kinross area from 2027 to 2037 through the next Local Development Plan.
Your knowledge, thoughts and ideas are important as the people who live and work in a place are the best judge of what is good and what could be better. This information will help to guide decisions about the future in terms of how land is used and what development and facilities/infrastructure will be required.
Join the conversation about changes you want to see in your area by coming along to an event or join one of our online sessions.
These events cover neighbourhoods in Perth where you live, work or spend time. Other areas will follow.
Drop-in to find out more:
- 18th January, 10am - 1pm, at North Inch Community Campus Perth
- 21st January, 10am - 1pm, at North Inch Community Campus Perth
- 24th January, 10am - 1pm, at AK Bell Library
- 28th January, 10am - 1pm, at AK Bell Library
- 31st January, 10am - 1pm, at Dewar’s Centre
- 4th February, 10am - 1pm, at Dewar’s Centre
Perth Place Conversations:
- 11th February, 1pm-4pm at North Muirton Community Library
- 18th February, 1pm – 4pm, at AK Bell Library
- 25th February, 1pm – 4pm, at Dewar’s Centre
Online Place Conversations
- Perth North: 28th February, 6pm – 8.30pm
- Perth Central: 7th March, 6pm – 8.30pm
- Perth South: 14th March, 6pm – 8.30pm
To book a place or find out more about The Big Conversation please visit the Big Place Conversation webpage.