Green Living Fund
The Green Living PB Fund is now open for bids. The bidding process closes on Friday 15 December.
All of the information that groups need to submit a bid is available on a webpage - Green Living Fund (communitychoices.scot)
All bids must demonstrate how it will impact on at least one of the criteria listed below and also demonstrate how it will support local residents with the cost of living.
- Energy - reducing consumption, promoting efficiency
- Transport - encouraging active travel, decarbonising transport
- Waste - reduce, reuse and recycle
- Resilience - improving greenspace, biodiversity, local food growing
- Engagement - increasing public awareness and engaging communities
If you have any questions about the fund, please contact [email protected]
Please share this information as widely as you can.
For inspiration, why not look at our community stories.