Business Energy Scotland
The Business Energy Scotland (BES) website has launched! Visit now to find out how you business can become more green.
Business Energy Scotland provide free impartial support and access to funding to help businesses save energy, money and carbon. They have already identified over £200 million worth of savings for Scottish businesses, with a massive 24% average energy saving per business.
BES provide a variety of resources to help businesses, including:
- Guidance on how to heat your business for less with heat pumps
- Tools, guides and training to help you, every step of the way from initial planning through to project implementation
- Case studies for inspiration
- Guidance on how to measure and understand the environmental impact of your business
- Guidance on how to establish a Green Team to drive initiatives
- Tools to analyse your measurement and monitor data to see if the figures are improving
- Staff engagement toolkits
- List of resource efficiency suppliers
- Free on-demand webinars
- SME Loan Scheme information
Perth and Kinross given A rating for environmental action
Perth and Kinross has been recognised as one of 119 cities and local authorities across the globe th ...
River Almond receives Riverwoods award to kickstart nature recovery
Upper Tay Catchment Communities - Almond Headwaters is one of two in Scotland to receive a ‘Riverwoo ...
Climate Events at Blairgowrie High School Freshers’ Week
Learn more about how Blairgowrie Climate Cafe engaged pupils on climate change at Blairgowrie High S ...
Free Support for Scottish Workplaces to Encourage Sustainable Travel
Free Consultancy Time in 2022!Now available, a package of tailored support for Scottish workplaces. ...
Have your say about community engagement by completing this questionnaire
Let’s Tackle Climate Change Together! Perth and Kinross Council's Climate Change Team are asking al ...
Apply to be a member of the Perth and Kinross Climate Commission
Do you want to play your part in tackling climate change? Applications are now open for the Perth an ...